Lead Instructor Responsibilities
Submission deadline: February 15, of each year (Midnight, Pacific Standard Time).
If you log-in and complete the Course Proposal, you will be listed as the “Lead Instructor”. Lead Instructors have the following responsibilities:
- Read the Instructor Submission Guidelines Share this information with all additional instructors.
- Distribute information regarding presentation to all faculty members (i.e. acceptance, rejection, scheduling).
- Distribute, collect, and submit to Campus Headquarters course-specific evaluation forms.
- Ensure you obtain permission for use of any copyrighted materials.
For 8-hour courses total faculty is limited to four:
- Lead Instructor – Maximum one per 8-hour course.
- Co-instructor – Maximum one per 8-hour course.
- Adjunct Instructor – Maximum two per 8-hour course.
For 2- or 4-hour courses total faculty is limited to three:
- Lead Instructor – Maximum one per 2- or 4-hour course.
- Adjunct Instructor – Maximum two per 2- or 4- hour course.
Note: There are no co-instructors for 2- or 4-hour classes.
It is the responsibility of the Lead Instructor to assure that all individuals listed as faculty appear at the Workshop as stated in the application.
Summary: For each eight hour course, total faculty is limited to 4 (1 Lead Instructor, 1 Co-instructor, and 2 Adjunct Instructors); for each two or four hour course, total faculty is limited to 3 (1 Lead Instructor and 2 Adjunct Instructors).
Instructor Registration Fee Waiver Policy:
- Workshop registration fees are waived for Lead and Co-Instructors only. Meals (Tuesday lunch, Wednesday lunch and Wednesday evening barbeque, Thursday lunch, and Friday lunch) are provided. Registration fees are non-transferable. No other expenses are covered.
- Adjunct instructors receive meals only on the day of instruction.