- Registration fee is $550 if registration is received by August 15th.
- After August 15th the On-site registration fee is $650.
- The registration fee includes tuition, three lunches, and Wednesday evening barbeque.
- Payment must accompany registration. Most credit cards are accepted. You may also provide Purchase Order or Check information in the payment section. Your registration will not be processed without this payment information.
- Registration fees will be refunded (less a $100 processing and administrative fee) for written cancellation requests postmarked no later than August 10th.
- Refund will not be issued for cancellations made or postmarked after August 10th
- Refund will not be issued for conference no-shows.
- If you are unable to attend and wish to send substitute, you may do so at no extra charge. Please call or email to change the attendee name.
Online Registration Submission:
Upon successful completion of your Student Registration, you will receive an email from [email protected] This email will be sent to the email address you provide on the next screen. Please ensure that the provided email is correct. Also, add [email protected] to your “SAFE Email” list. If you do not receive an email, then either your student registration was not successfully transmitted or your email SPAM filter blocked our email. Please email [email protected] if you do not receive a response email.
If you would like a pdf of the Cancellation and Refund Policy please click the link.
Questions? if you have a question regarding registration call: (916) 433-1688 or click here to contact us.